27A - Other Follow
Always click Save at the bottom of the page in Setup - changes are not saved until the Save button is clicked.
Below is a list of other miscellaneous settings and phrases found within your GoExpo site. If you cannot find what you are looking for within this knowledge base, please reach out to your CRM for guidance!
1. Account Types
- Account types are labels such as "Exhibitor" or "Attendee" that identify a user's role.
- Turn ON to show account types.
- GoExpo supports different account types such as Sponsor, Staff, Media etc.
- Click New Custom Account type
- Enter singular and Plural descriptions (example: Sponsor and Sponsors).
- Assign the main account type. For example, Speakers that register would be listed under Attendee and Sponsors would be listed under Exhibitor.
- Click Save.
- Set to ON to allow attendees and exhibitors to message each other within the system.
- The number of messages allowed can be set in the Upgrades area of the system. Click to view Upgrades
- You can allow as many as you want or have some default number and charge users to purchase more.
- Notifications of messages received will be highlighted in the Dashboard on the users home page and in dashboard emails.
- Announcements are a great way for show management to keep attendees and exhibitors up to date with deadlines, show information etc. Click here for Announcement Set Up
- The favicon is the 16 pixel by 16 pixel icon (.ico file) that is displayed in your web browser when visiting the site.
- When ON, the system will be integrated with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Please sign in to leave a comment.